How to apply
Sydney Institute of Top Education
- Higher School Certificate (HSC) or equivalent is required (unless an exception is made by the College). An ATAR is not required.
- Must be turning 18 years old in their first year of study.
- Genuine interest for the industry.
- Completion of the SITE College Application Form.
- Pass an Individual Interview.
How to Apply
Make sure you enter a current email address, then you can save your application and return to finish it, up to 36 hours later.
1. Apply online
Before completing the online application form, please make sure that you have the following supporting documents ready:
- Have your Unique Student Identifier ready (or create one here)
- 1 Photo ID
- Most recent academic results (not applicable for short courses)
- Resume/CV, including contact details of two referees (not applicable for short courses)
SITE’s interview process helps applicants assess their suitability to the Hospitality and Events Industry.
Prospective students will be assessed according to skills and attitudes that are required to be in this industry.
3. Recognition of Prior Learning Application (RPL)
Prior studies in Hospitality can be credited against studies at SITE.
Make an inquiry to email@example.com for more information on how to
apply for RPL.